Google Photos offers unlimited storage on Google Photos for photos and videos. This makes it a great option for backing up your memories, especially if you have a lot of them. The app makes it easy to access and share your photos and videos with others. If you’re looking for a way to store all your photos and videos in one place, Google Photos is a great option. Plus, it’s free!
If you’re not already using Google Photos, be sure to check it out. It’s a great app for storing your memories with unlimited storage. You can keep as many photos and videos as you want. It’s easy to access and share your photos and videos with others.
Get Unlimited Storage On Google Photos
Make sure you’re using the latest version of Google Photos and back up your photos and videos to Google Photos. The app offers unlimited storage for photos and videos. You can keep as many photos and videos as you want. Google Photos is a great way to store your memories with unlimited storage. Be sure to check it out.
- On your Android smartphone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Click on your profile
- Click on ‘Photos Settings’
- ‘Back up and Sync’ will be the first alternative.
- Then click on ‘High quality‘
Alternative Tricks To Get Unlimited Storage
- To get 15GB of storage for each account, use multiple Google accounts.
- Reduce the number of applications that have access to your Google Drive storage.
- Clear unread and spam emails and media from Gmail
- To compress existing pictures and videos to Google Photos’ “High quality” option, click the three-line icon in the top left corner.
Google Photos is a great way to store your photos and keep them organized, but the free storage quota can fill up quickly if you have a lot of photos. However, there are a few ways to get unlimited storage on Google Photos as we mentioned and explained above.