YouTube Vanced On rooted devices also allows everyone to play videos in the background, even when the screen is turned off. This can be extremely handy if you want to listen to music or a podcast while doing something else on your phone. YouTube has restricted this ability for normal users, but with vanced you can keep listening to your videos even when the screen is off.
YouTube Vanced is a popular modded version of the official YouTube app. It offers a range of features and customization options that aren’t available in the regular app. One of the best things about YouTube Vanced is that it can be installed on rooted devices. This means that you can get all the benefits of the modded app, even if your device isn’t rooted.
Features of YouTube Vanced
- Download every video without signing up for a subscription to YouTube Premium.
- Watch 4K video without any restriction
- You can directly open links and it will open the vanced application in the rooted version.
- Awesome background playback
- Ads blocked
- Pinch to zoom enabled
These are just a few of the features that vanced offers. There are many more, so be sure to check them out for yourself.
How To Install YouTube Vanced On Rooted Devices
We have written about how to install vanced on rooted devices? So be sure to check it out if you want to take advantage of these features. We hope that this article has been helpful. Be sure to check back regularly for more tips and tricks like this one.
Step-by-Step Guide – How To Install YouTube Vanced On Rooted Devices
- Download the Vanced Manager on your Android device from here.
- Install it on your Android device. After opening the app, you must select ‘root’ and then grant all the permissions.
- Go to settings -> Then go to security settings and uncheck signature verification. The Vanced apk may then be installed over the official YouTube APK.
- How do I turn off signature verification? It’s really simple. In the Vanced app, go to the “Guide” option and follow the on-screen instructions. You can also modify the Android OS framework using a Magisk Module.
- After the above steps, click on the “Install” button.
- Now, select language, theme and other basic stuff.
- The newest version of the YouTube app, which is optimized for VR, will replace your current one.
- Done! Now YouTube Vanced On rooted devices.
YouTube Vanced is one of the best creations ever done by developers for Android OS. It completely removes ads, promotions, etc from any given video which saves our time and does not annoy us. In order to install it on Rooted devices, follow these steps:
We have written about how to install vanced on rooted devices. So be sure to check it out if you want to take advantage of these features. We hope that this article has been helpful. Be sure to check back regularly for more tricks like this one. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.